Lol he was joking
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
uprocks
post Oct 18 2007, 11:25 AM
Post #42

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,782

Fair enuf. lol. I just didn't want to be skanked.

QUOTE (Dan @ Jun 14 2007, 03:47 AM) *
If you know of any current offers/promotions/discounts for Alton Towers that are not currently listed on the How to: Get Cheap Tickets page, please let us know here.

I've just added a BOGOF from Sky valid until the end of the month.

On special 2l bottles of sprite and fanta at the moment there are bogof vouchers if this is of any use to anyone. I'll try and get a pic on later if possible.

+Quote Post
WillPS
post Oct 21 2007, 3:52 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 348

If you have a Boots Advantage Card then nip down to your nearest (large) store, put your card in the machine and you'll be offered a BOGOF for Alton Towers and The Dungeons, which you can print as many times as you like. Valid until the end of the month without exceptions.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jayne
post Jan 2 2008, 2:50 PM
Post #44

Editor
Group Icon

Group: Team Members
Member No.: 761

Up and coming promotion from Tetley is discussed here

+Quote Post
Dan
post Jan 3 2008, 2:13 AM
Post #45

Web Developer
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

Cheers Jayne! If anybody buys Tetleys in the near future, please let us know what the T&Cs are, when the offer runs from and to, any excluded dates, and stuff like that. Ta!

--------------------

+Quote Post
NickT04
post Jan 3 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #46

Member No.: 7,791

I've told my Mum to start buying Tetley's tongue.gif

+Quote Post
culltec
post Feb 5 2008, 7:10 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 11,577

My girlfriend got one from www.skyvoucher.co.uk last month but I don't seem to be able to find them now on the site now!

Is the tetley offer still on? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Jayne
post Feb 5 2008, 8:13 PM
Post #48

Editor
Group Icon

I don't think the Tetley offer has even started yet.

+Quote Post
culltec
post Feb 5 2008, 10:52 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 11,577

Going to Tescos tomorrow so i'll keep my eye out in the tea bags isle! smile.gif

+Quote Post
eyeamthu1
post Feb 17 2008, 6:44 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 17

Tetley offer HAS started. There's basically a 2-tickets-for-1 coupon for the Merlin parks on the packet.

--------------------

Check out my New Element Spotlight RCT2 park: Magic Realms Resort

+Quote Post
Jayne
post Feb 17 2008, 6:59 PM
Post #51

Editor
Group Icon

Beat me to it by 10 minutes! I've just seen the Tetley my mum has, she said she bought it last week. And its a 240 teabag pack, I'm unsure whether there is a voucher on smaller packs or not.

+Quote Post
Dan
post Feb 17 2008, 7:27 PM
Post #52

Web Developer
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dan @ Jan 3 2008, 02:13 AM) *
If anybody buys Tetleys in the near future, please let us know what the T&Cs are, when the offer runs from and to, any excluded dates, and stuff like that. Ta!

As above if possible please! smile.gif Need as much info as possible to add it to the Cheap Tickets page.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jayne
post Feb 17 2008, 7:38 PM
Post #53

Editor
Group Icon

I've put the important bits in bold. What is going on at Thorpe in July?:

MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS GROUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

This voucher entitles one FREE* ENTRY* when accompanied by one individual paying the full adult day rate. If the holder of this Voucher buys a full-priced adult ticket to one of the Theme Parks of Attractions then s/he may take with him/her one other person who will enter the Theme Park or Attraction free of charge. Adult is 12 & over at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington Word of Adventures & Zoo and 16 & over at LEGOLAND Windsor (Theme Parks), 15 & over at SEA LIFE/Sanctuaries, 16 & over at Madame Tussauds & the Dungeons, and 17 & over at Warwick Castle (Attractions).

Voucher valid from 15 Mar until 2 Nov 2008 at the ‘Theme Parks’ and from 1 Jan until 31 Dec 2008 at ‘Attractions’ excluding ‘Zoo days’ at Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo, 14 to 18 Jul and 21 to 25 Jul at Thorpe Park, 1 to 31 Aug at LEGOLAND Windsor, 25 Dec at Madame Tussauds, Warwick Castle, SEA LIFE and the Dungeons, and all theme park closed dates. Dates are subject to change – please check opening dates and times before your visit on the relevant attraction website. Voucher is non-transferable, non refundable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered, Admission process subject to change. Exchange or sale of this voucher for profit is prohibited. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, Fastrack ticket or concessionary rates or tickets. Voucher does not entitle entry to Warwick Castle Ghosts Alive or Chamber Live at Madame Tussauds – an additional cost applies. Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator. Photocopies not accepted. Only one free entry per voucher and per full-paying adult. Only one voucher per person and per transaction. Size, height, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. All Theme Parks and Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or after all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety of other reasons including over capacity. Features and/or creatures shows on this voucher are not necessarily available at every attraction. The Dungeons are not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or very young children. For further information please visit: www.altontowers.com, www.thorpepark.com, www.chessington.com, www.madame-tussauds.coc.uk, www.warwick-castle.com, www.LEGOLAND.co.uk, www.sealifeeurope.com, www.thedungeons.com

This post has been edited by Jayne: Feb 17 2008, 7:55 PM

+Quote Post
Clara
post Feb 17 2008, 8:05 PM
Post #54

Member No.: 5,658

I'm surprised they haven't excluded oct for AT, as they won't want people to get in cheaply this easily?

Last year all the BOGOF offers from 3rd parties were excluded and only offers through Alton Towers with the scarefest logo were allowed (oooh I think fanta had a contract with AT to sponsor scarefest so they has an offer i think?)

x

--------------------
31st October 2oo8; My Scarefest Adventure

+Quote Post
Jayne
post Feb 17 2008, 8:08 PM
Post #55

Editor
Group Icon

Yeah I was surprised that October/Halloween wasn't in the exclusions too.

The two sets of dates that are excluded for Thorpe seem to be weekdays and the start of the summer holidays. Bit strange that the weekends aren't included.

Maybe they're scheduled to get their rides fixed those days...

+Quote Post
Dan
post Feb 17 2008, 8:31 PM
Post #56

Web Developer
Group Icon

The small print says the dates are subject to change so they can always cover themselves that way.

Anyway, thanks Jayne, that's brilliant! biggrin.gif I've added the offer to the Cheap Tickets page. I also found out from scouring the interweb that the promotion will run until June.

--------------------

+Quote Post
John
post Feb 20 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #57

Member No.: 375

The weekdays at Thorpe indicate the park is closed, and the start of July is when the park often hits capacity with thousands of horrible children on end of term trips. smile.gif

+Quote Post
juliexxx
post Feb 22 2008, 3:32 PM
Post #58

Member No.: 3,683

from tomorrows sun newspaper you can start collecting tokens to get 2 free tickets to alton towers, im sure its NOT bogof, but check in the paper from tomorrow.

+Quote Post
NickT04
post Feb 23 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #59

Member No.: 7,791

Yep, collect tokens and you get two free tickets valid all year. Applications on a first come first served basis though.

Valid from March 22nd until November 1st. 7 tokens are needed from the 10 the Sun will be printing until march 10th.

Taken from the sun website, here's the full terms and conditions

STEP ONE: Collect SEVEN differently numbered tokens from the ten that we'll be printing in The Sun. Token one was printed on Saturday etc.... Applications without the correct number of tokens will be void.

STEP TWO: Complete all sections of the application form after reading the offer terms and conditions. You MUST choose 5 date bands from the 7 provided, in your order of preference, in the spaces provided on the ticket application form. Applications that do not have the 5 bands indicated in order of preference will be processed last. We will of course do our utmost to allocate tickets from your preferred band. NOTE: YOUR TICKETS WILL BE VALID FOR ONE SPECIFIC DAY FROM YOUR CHOSEN BAND and are not transferrable. We regret that we cannot meet specific date requests from within selected bands.

STEP THREE: You MUST include a self addressed envelope at least 15cm x 8cm with a 1st class stamp attached . Applications that do not include an SAE will not be processed.

STEP FOUR: You MUST write your 5 date band choices (in order of preference) on the bottom right hand corner of the envelope you send your application in (not your SAE).

STEP FIVE: Send your completed ticket application form, with SEVEN differently numbered tokens attached, together with your SAE to the address on the form. Allow 28 days to receive your tickets – although tickets for band A will be dispatched as priority. Last date for receiving applications is March 10 2008 and we cannot process applications received after that date. In the unlikely event that we are unable to allocate tickets for any of your FIVE chosen preferences, we will contact you with an equivalent alternative.

Band/Date Range

A 22 March - 6 April

B 7 April - 2 May

C 3 May - 26 May

D 27 May - 30 June

E 1 July - 31 August

F 1 Sept - 30 Sept

G 1 Oct - 1 Nov

Terms and conditions

1 Readers must collect and submit with a correctly completed application form and SAE SEVEN differently numbered tokens. No photocopies accepted. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.

2 The closing date for applications is strictly March 10, 2008: we will not be able to honour applications received after this date.

3. Only one application per household. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be void.

4. Offer only available in the periods A, B, C, D, E,F,G as stated and are subject to availability. Tickets will be allocated for one specific day and date from a date band. They cannot be exchanged or used on any other day or date under any circumstance. Any ticket used on dates other than specified will not be accepted.

5. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.

6. Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk.

7. Tickets are subject to availability. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and / or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and / or attraction or other reasons including over capacity.

8. Adults are aged 12 years and above, children are aged 4-11 years at Alton Towers Resort. Visitors under 4 are admitted free of charge to the Alton Towers Resort.

9. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.

10. For further queries on ticket terms please call 0871 423 2190 or visit altontowers.com.

11. Tickets will be issued in order of preference on a first come first served basis. Applications that do not include 5 date bands choices will not be processed. Applications that do not write their 5 date bands preferences on their outer posting envelope will be processed last.

12. Your tickets will be dispatched within 28 days of receipt of your application. Unfortunately, no information regarding allocation can be given from Sun ot Alton Towers offices until March 26, 2008

13. No liability will be accepted for applications and tickets lost, damaged or delayed in the post.

14. Alton Towers Resort can not take any responsibility for any unused tickets. Tickets are also non transferable.

15. Tickets can not be reissued for additional date if allocated date is missed.

16. In the unlikely event that we are not able to allocate tickets for any of your 5 date band preferences, we will contact you with alternatives.

+Quote Post
eyeamthu1
post Feb 24 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 17

Grrrr... I think they've made a mistake re. opening date --- either way, it appears this voucher is not valid before 22nd March... I plan on going on the 18th sad.gif

--------------------

Check out my New Element Spotlight RCT2 park: Magic Realms Resort

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 1:08 AM