Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I had the worst day out
asg7806
post Sep 28 2010, 7:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,965

I just wanted to share my dreadful day out a couple of weeks back. Have always been a fan of AT for over 17 years. I know it can get busy etc but my last visit took the biscuit. I got to go on one ride. I just couldnt believe it. The queues were just astronomical and finally just as we were about to go on our second ride 13 it broke down. We didn't have time to queue for anything else so headed off home. Felt totally short changed. I don't know what I did wrong short of pushing in I don;t know what else I could have done. I understood I wasn't going to get on much on a Sunday at 11am in early September but I thought maybe 3 or 4 if I was really lucky.
I wrote to Alton Towers via e-mail and told them I thought they needed to consider their guests more as this surely represented dire value for money. I got a reply talking about health and safety which really didn't answer my complaint in the slightest so I wrote back again.. I summed up my complaint in a nutshell-too many people in park=not an enjoyable day out and one ride represented terrible value for money. I have just recieved yet another e-mail regarding health and safety.

To be honest I'm hopping mad now. Sorry to rant but I think the least they can do is read the complaint carefully and respond appropriately. AT is always somewhere I look forward to going to and I wanted them to redeem themselves in some way(sorry letter, half price offer.. you know that kind of thing) They have only served to wind me up more. I know its all about profits but there has to be a tiny element of customer service and satisfaction doesn't there?

Thanks if you read and sorry for the moan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 10:51 AM