Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dynamic Atmospherics, Atmospheric effects for your...stuff!
Inverted Reality
post Oct 26 2009, 1:41 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 85

Hi all! I'd like to introduce my new website http://www.dynamicatmospherics.com

Its very much in its infancy at the moment, but basically the aim is for it to become an effects resource for haunted attractions, mazes, that kind of thing, as well as small theatre and film makers. The sort of things which will be on offer in the first year are sound effects, music, video clips, and guides - all originally created specifically for Dynamic Atmospherics. Add to this lighting and effects design and a limited amount of equipment hire (smoke machines/lighting etc). In the years that follow I hope to add original props and effects, components such as prop controllers and circuits, again all original, designed and created for the site, but all this depends of the popularity of everything else, as CE certification is not cheep!

This is an ambitious project which is now well into its second year of planning. Unfortunately it wasn't ready to launch in time for this Halloween, but I have a pretty unique sound effects related product which I am concentrating on getting finished well in time for next year leaving plenty of time for promotion too. In the time being I have a few free downloads (one is on the site, more will follow).

I'll keep this thread updated as the site progresses and products are released. Ooh, and I'm looking for anyone to swap links with, basic promotion but it helps smile.gif

--------------------
I'm on iTunes!! as well as Amazon, emusic, ilike, immergent, last.fm, MOG, myspace, napster, and rhapsody.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Inverted Reality
post Mar 23 2010, 3:21 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

I've been working on this a bit recently and have added another free drone to the sounds section. Its called Space Station and is designed to sound like a working but abandoned space station.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of attempting some kind of haunt this year then I would be really grateful if you could point them in the direction of the site. I am open to ideas for new sounds so if you have something specific in mind I may be able to add it.

This post has been edited by Inverted Reality: Mar 24 2010, 11:09 PM

--------------------
I'm on iTunes!! as well as Amazon, emusic, ilike, immergent, last.fm, MOG, myspace, napster, and rhapsody.

+Quote Post
Minus
post Mar 24 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,042

The site wasnt working when I tried but it sounds really cool! I thought about doing something like that myself.

+Quote Post
Inverted Reality
post Mar 24 2010, 11:08 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Thanks Minus. The site is on a free (and very slow) server at the moment. I'm hoping to move it but in the time being you usually get it if you refresh a few times.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Inverted Reality
post Apr 13 2010, 12:28 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

I was told the other week that the sounds on the website didnt work. I would be gratefull if a couple of people could check out the site and let me know if the sounds load/play ok. You will need flash enabled. If you could let me know what browser you are using too that would be usefull. The pages should look something like this:
Attached File  ad.jpg ( 50.66K ) Number of downloads: 5

Website link
Ta.

P.s. I Upgraded my studio this week and am now very close to announcing the first of this years products. WOOOT

This post has been edited by Inverted Reality: Apr 13 2010, 12:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ewan2000
post Apr 13 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,722

I goes really slow on my PC, is that the content loading or just my PC?

--------------------
Please visit my Alton Towers fansite: Towers Spy

+Quote Post
Inverted Reality
post Apr 14 2010, 12:21 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

The website its self is slow, thats a known issue. The audio content should load fairly quickly as its hosted elsewhere.
Ta.

This post has been edited by Inverted Reality: Apr 14 2010, 12:22 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2017 - 8:17 PM