Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
fri 7th - sun 9th
koojo
post May 10 2010, 4:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,464

I wont bore ya with the details but as a summary this weekend was the worst trip we ever have had @ AT with regards to ride functioning!!

On friday 7th
Rita was closed most (if not ALL) the day and 13 was breaking down infrequently throught the day turning 80 minute queues substantially longer.
We was stranded on the skyride for 25 mins above the flume awaiting technical assistance!

Sat 8th
AIR spent a few hours closed whilst nemesis, 13 and Rita were running but were sparatically spending brief moments on stop awaiting maintenance. At the tail of this day the monorail broke down for atleast 30 mins ( we gave up and started walking to the hotels) leavin old people and small children walking back to the cars.

Sun 8th
Nemesis was down most of the morning. AIR broke down after we queued for 40 mins, Rita broke down whilst we had queued for over an hour. We queued nearly 2 hours for 13 from 3pm to be turned away at the close of day saying the ride would not be operational again that day!!!!!!

I passd my feelings on in guest services and they granted me a a multi ride fast pass for a future visit, but i myself and my party of 6 people were just a small amount of what seemed VERY unhappy visitors in the park this weekend.

The park is well maintaned but there has to be things/procedures followed to make sure big attractions like 13, nemesis Etc... DONT malfunction only 6 weeks into the season!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 4:26 PM