Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chessington 2010, Future of Beanoland
chapmanmania
post Sep 20 2009, 7:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,800

Today was the last day of Beanoland, marked by a giant custard pie fight. According to plans submitted for the new area, the wave swinger is staying in the area, and a new disc ride is going to be installed. This is supposed to be a Disc-O ride similar to Ramba Zamba at Adventure Island.

Thoughts?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
andy talocanham
post Sep 20 2009, 8:40 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,363

QUOTE (chapmanmania @ Sep 20 2009, 8:46 PM) *
Today was the last day of Beanoland, marked by a giant custard pie fight. According to plans submitted for the new area, the wave swinger is staying in the area, and a new disc ride is going to be installed. This is supposed to be a Disc-O ride similar to Ramba Zamba at Adventure Island.

Thoughts?

I was really upset i missed this one, i would have been so up for that. I went running to Bex what are we doing on the 20th September, lol.....

--------------------

Rita: The Ultimate Ride for people who cant go on Stealth

+Quote Post
Zippy
post Sep 20 2009, 8:58 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 18

Quite sad about this, had no idea it had been ten years already. Was this a planned expiration date for the area? When I last went it still seemed very fresh and well kept.

+Quote Post
AstroDan
post Sep 20 2009, 9:11 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 1,120

Sadly, Beanloand had become very jaded and worn. Almost like in the past couple of years they didn't care about it. However, in truth - Beanoland never fitted the CWOA theme as a whole. The new area will and the theming looks very good for the Mega Disk-O!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 2:51 PM