4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Scale Working Model Of Nemesis, Building a scale working model of Nemesis
cactuselves
post Feb 9 2011, 5:52 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 143

Still looking very good - glad that your carrying on with this, this forum seems to have died and its a shame that your work wont be seen by many of the people who had been watching with such enthusiasm. I hope that the new year brings loads of progress, good luck with it and keep posting updates, I'll keep looking on here at least! Will be amazing once finished, although even without landscaping / theming etc, its pretty good now!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hex
post Feb 13 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 1,842

It's looking fantastic mate.
Glad to see that you've stuck at it over the past few years. Looks like it should be awesome once complete!

--------------------
QUOTE (Rollercoaster Tycoon @ Jun 24 2007, 6:24 PM) *
I am willing to turn a blind eye to poor safety regimes as long as they get the theming right. In Six Flags, we get neither.

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jun 11 2011, 6:08 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 930

HELLO! IM BACK!

well technically not really been anywhere just not doing anything on it lol... i bring you

it has yet another new home, its the other conservatory, brand new table made, super sturdy and awsum!
taken over 2 weeks to move everything around and stuff out there and build the table but its well worth it. also there has been some slight developments with regards to how this will be proceding over the coming (time frame) which is that im gona spend another 60 on little upgrades to it which include a new lift hill bottom, the turn from the station to the lift, the track inside the station and the brake run, all of these will also be on the chain so the train will actually have transport along the brake run and have the ability to stop in the station and carry on round to the lift... but along with this upgrade comes the slight compramise which ill leave you with these 2 words...... yellow rails.

+Quote Post
hex
post Jun 17 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #64

Member No.: 1,842

How many times has it moved now? tongue.gif
It looked cool when it was in your loft, if a little cramped lol.
Hope one day to see it fully completed, should look amazing smile.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Rollercoaster Tycoon @ Jun 24 2007, 6:24 PM) *
I am willing to turn a blind eye to poor safety regimes as long as they get the theming right. In Six Flags, we get neither.

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jun 18 2011, 6:23 PM
Post #65

this is the 3rd move... 1 day itll be done, its getting there slowly though... and some painting progress to show...

+Quote Post
WillPS
post Jun 18 2011, 8:15 PM
Post #66

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 348

I keep thinking you should contact the park about it... but knowing Merlin at the moment they'd probably sue you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jun 18 2011, 9:50 PM
Post #67

^ HAHA yeh sounds about right,

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jun 24 2011, 5:19 PM
Post #68

rusting...

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jun 28 2011, 1:50 PM
Post #69

i added the rails back on yesterday aswell as painted the train... its not running yet coz not all rails are done nor have the joins been smoothed... but thought id give a teaser of how things are coming along...

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jul 12 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #70

I BRING YOU VIDEO!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3KGd8jXSc

atm its not quiet working as not all of the joins have been smoothed, the lift hill is playing up with the joins in the springs not letting the car pass even though they used to...

the 1st run shows how far the train gets under its own power from the top, the 2nd is with a push... after the loop none of the joins have been sorted which is why it doesnt get round and the brake run isnt railed...

in the mids of trying to sort out replacement spring and alter the brake run section however coaster dynamix are charging a fortune for the bits i want... ($38 for 2 springs and a length of track, then $41 for shipping alone!)

+Quote Post
coaster-inc
post Jul 12 2011, 3:56 PM
Post #71

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U39AoR9T4to

a 2nd video, this time working, did some tweeks to the stall turn exit into the loop...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 10:55 AM