Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Did I make a mistake going this wed/thu, will it be very busy?, Sorry to post this outside of the sticky but I go in two days
Ian C
post Oct 18 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,997

CODE
For some reason I can't get a text cursor into the message body so I'm writing my question here lol!

I thought I was missing the english october holidays by going to AT this wednesday and thursday. I thought it would be really quiet because it was during the week and kids would be at school.
I bought a two day pass, then today I phoned to see if I could pay extra for an after 4pm ticket. The guy said probably not! Then I asked if it would be busy, he said yes and that some schools are on holiday this week.
Is this right? I planned to take my time round the park and not queue much, will I have to change my plans to accomodate for a busy day? How long can I expect the queus to be?

Any help appreciated please.

Ian
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dyce3
post Oct 19 2010, 7:11 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,003

Hi Ian. This week is a school holiday for most schools in England! Queue times will probably be high because of this; and because the scarefest event is in full swing.

If you plan to take your time and 'not queue much', I suggest you buy a fast-track ticket. You get to skip the queue on selected rides and (if you buy online), get to enter the park from 9am and enjoy early ride time biggrin.gif

Fast-Track Ticket

+Quote Post
chapmanmania
post Oct 19 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,800

You don't have to pay extra for a ticket to stay in the park after 4pm. Once you're in you're free to stay in the park until rides close. The after 4pm ticket is for guests who only want to visit the park in the evening only rather than during the day. Also, from previous experience the first week of Scarefest isn't too bad. Schools in my area are still at school this week. I think it will be a lot busier next week. I'd not bother with fast tracks for rides as you have almost 12hrs on park. However I'd definitely recommend getting a fast track for terror of the towers if you plan to do it.

This post has been edited by chapmanmania: Oct 19 2010, 10:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minibus_Driver
post Oct 22 2010, 6:10 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 13,005

does anyone know if you can go out to the car park and back on the same pass. or if there is lockers on site?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2017 - 4:27 PM