Nemesis x4
Skyride x1
Duel x1

Weather cloudy am and sunny pm.

Merchandise brought:
Thirteen pic
Alton Towers Monopoly
Bucket of sweets

Entered park at 10:35am and headed over to Dark Forest entered Dark Forest at 10:45am after turning left instead of going straight on at the towers.
Entered Thirteen Single Riders Queue (SRQ) and boarded 10:55am. A few wraiths were around and the normal queue was just inside the entrance.
After a great ride re entered 13 SRQ at at 11:00am and boarded 11:20am after this ride the normal 13 queue was back to Crypt Games!
Re entered Thirteen SRQ again at 11:30am and boarded 11:50am and this time on the front row!!!!
This is where the fun begins! All was going fine until the 2nd lift where the train stopped and we must of waited about 5 - 10 mins when someone climbed up and pushed a button to make the ride restart. During my last visit http://forums.towersalmanac.com/index.php?showtopic=17848 the train was stuck in this postion for quite a while (we weren't on the ride then) So I persume towers must of found a solution although the back 2 rows weren't in use. So after completing the ride and buying a pic I went and rejoined 13 SRQ for a 4th go at 12:05pm but the ride went down again. Waited about 15mins in the queue but the wasn't starting up yet so left the queue and headed over to Rita.
Entered Rita SRQ at 12:25pm (whilst in the queue 13 restarted at 12:55pm) boarded Rita 1:15pm and zoomed around Dark Forest after took a few Thirteen pics.
Left Dark Forest 1:40pm and got to X Sector 1:45pm and Oblivion was down test rides soon followed and the ride reopened after approx 4 test rides. Rode Oblivion twice by 2:30pm using SRQ. Next went to Adventure Land and joined Sonic SRQ at 2:40pm which was short for once! Waited about 20mins. Left Adventureland 3:00pm and checked out the action at Battle Galleons after this boarded Skyride and entered FV at 3:20pm.
Entered Nemesis SRQ at 3:25pm and boarded at 3:35pm after a great ride headed down to Air which was down after a few mins a few test flights were conducted and it reopened at 3:40pm was going to enter Air SRQ but it was a bit long.
Watched the action at Ripsaw people not getting drenched today. Anyway re entered Nemesis SRQ at 3:50pm and managed 3 rides in half an hour.
Looked in Air Shop after left FV at 4:40pm. Went to Gloomy Wood and boarded Duel at 4:50pm.
Wandered through Katanga Canyon and was going to board the Runaway Mine Train but I was running short of time so after taking various pics I had a look round Towers Trading and brought a bucket of sweets and left the park at 5:20pm and boarded X52 and went home 5:30pm.

Was a great day and I thought the ride count was pretty good.
Will visit again very soon.

Intresting Points:
On Duel Emily Alton was no where insight.
Managed to get Annual Pass Discount on Alton Towers Monopoly Game (PM me if you want to know which shop I brought it from)
Door to towers ruins was closed?
Was in Dark Forest for nearly 3 hours this visit!
Queues were long considering it wasn't school holidays
X52 was full today and looked great with all the Thirteen and Dark Forest Advertising on it
There are some Oblivion DVD preview screens under the ride photo screens now.

Will post some pics soon.

--------------------
Altonator

Whatever the weather outside it's always tropical at CARIBA CREEK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Altonator
post May 2 2010, 9:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 471

Huge selection of pics now up smile.gif
Click below - let me know what you think of the pics smile.gif
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29479646@N00/
Feel free to use pics on ATA PM if intrested.

--------------------
Altonator

Whatever the weather outside it's always tropical at CARIBA CREEK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 1:39 AM