Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A few more questions!
kimbyanne
post May 30 2010, 8:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,854

Sorry to keep asking questions but Alton Towers Customer Service have not been all that helpful!

After having no luck with answers over the phone I sent a letter to Alton Towers at the address provided on their website nearly a month ago. I still have not received a reply and my trip is just over a week away.

Is there an actual email address I can send my letter to? I have tried info@alton-towers.com and guest.services@alton-towers.com, the info one comes back as undeliverable but the guest.services one seems to have gone through although I have not received a reply and it has been over a week.

Also, may seem a stupid question but I want to take my camera with me but I am only taking a bum bag (had a bag stolen at Thorpe Park last year and now refuse to leave my bag in any bag holds), would I be able to position a bum bag so ride harnesses wouldn't press down on it - such as moving it to the side when on rides, etc. I will be wearing jeans with lots of zip pockets but I am still a little cautious about taking my camera - I am probably not taking my iPhone either seeing as that is pretty much just a large glass screen!

Last question, I want to buy some Fastrack Tickets and have been trying to figure out if they would be left with my tickets at the hotel? When we arrive we need to go to the Hotel check-in desk to pick up our tickets and it would be alot easier if we could do the same with the Fastrack. Again, I tried asking Customer Services but they don't know, just keep advising I speak to different departments!

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emdotdee
post May 30 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,655

I'm sure they'd rather you didn't have it on but if you hide it under your t-shirt or whatever then you could probably get away with it.

+Quote Post
kimbyanne
post May 31 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,854

QUOTE (emdotdee @ May 30 2010, 11:22 PM) *
I'm sure they'd rather you didn't have it on but if you hide it under your t-shirt or whatever then you could probably get away with it.

Apparently bum bags are allowed as they are strapped to your waist.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2017 - 7:13 AM