Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
how to stop queue's in the village
th13teen
post Aug 18 2010, 6:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,935

I had a thought for reducing the queues in the village and it goes like this.
tickets are cheaper at 12 than at 10 so you will have a mix of people coming at different times meaning it will space the guests entering the park at the same time e.g 10=38 11=35 12=30
when money saving is put into place people make there mind up weather they get an extra 2 hours or lose 2 hours at a reduced wait.
Plus on leaving the car park charge is cheaper the earlier you leave?
What do you think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
scorpion
post Aug 19 2010, 10:23 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 894

^^ Cobblers.

+Quote Post
Big L
post Aug 19 2010, 7:44 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 50

Build the bypass.

--------------------
MAKE POETRY HISTORY

+Quote Post
Minus
post Aug 25 2010, 7:13 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,042

Hi th13teen
Well done for being creative and trying come up with a solution to the situation. I say this not just because of the response in this thread but cause I've seen it happen a few times round here.

One reason I like the idea (as a humble visitor) is because I like the idea of half days, although I would want it to be half price atleast. I don't however, think that the diversion wouldnt be enough, even if it was directly proportional to day length since the majority of people believe its worth getting up early for a whole day - some people who might appreciate would be people whove come from miles away or people with very young kids cause who wants to pay full price for a few hours. There really should be a reduction of some sort though, how can anyone charge customers the same price for half the time?? I don't care if it doesnt reduce the overall costs of the park - its not good practise.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 6:25 PM