A Referrals Thread, READ THE RULES!
Inverted Reality
post Feb 19 2008, 3:30 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: ATA Supporters
Member No.: 85

*Ring ring ring ring...envirofone*

I guess you might of seen this advertised on the telly or net already, but basically envirophone recycle old mobiles and give you cash in return. If your phone is in good condition then this may not be as much as you would get on ebay, but its really easy to do if you have some old phones lying around. Just as an example I got £11 for a Samsung E720 with a broken external screen and very broken software, and £21 for a Sony Ericsson k750i with a duff battery and dodgy joystick thingy.

They say that if your phone is broken you will be offered a percentage of the value, or nothing depending on the damage, but both of mine made it through their tests as fully working.

Its not instant money, with me the whole process (registering, receiving the pre-payed envelope, sending, testing, being sent the cheque) all took about a month. But today I got a nice cheque for £32 for basically getting rid of some clutter.

So...if anyone fancy trying it out PM me with your email address and I will send you the refural.
smile.gif

This post has been edited by Inverted Reality: Feb 19 2008, 2:56 PM

--------------------
I'm on iTunes!! as well as Amazon, emusic, ilike, immergent, last.fm, MOG, myspace, napster, and rhapsody.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sim
post Feb 28 2008, 12:32 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Jayne, I stayed on so you should have recieved... whatever it was you should have recieved smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
RPG
post Mar 18 2008, 6:39 PM
Post #23

Şetta Er Allt Öğruvísi
Group Icon

Group: Team Members
Member No.: 65

http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=arepeejee

Threadless sale once again, you can use the code "digg3prize" to get a further $3 off too. This means you can order $39 worth of t-shirts and still be Import Tax exempt.

--------------------
RPG was a member here during the decade of 2000 while 2009. May his wonderful 'poasts' live on to inspire future generations.

+Quote Post
RPG
post Nov 3 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #24

Şetta Er Allt Öğruvísi
Group Icon

Group: Team Members
Member No.: 65

Til 3pm today its free international shipping at Threadless. This makes buying the t-shirts extra cheap!

http://www.threadless.com/?streetteam=arepeejee

--------------------
RPG was a member here during the decade of 2000 while 2009. May his wonderful 'poasts' live on to inspire future generations.

+Quote Post
DragonGuardian
post Nov 5 2009, 3:06 PM
Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,185

If anyone wants to start playing WoW PM me and ill give you a 10 day free trail. If you like it and carry on playing I get some free game time and a in game mount.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 1:36 PM