Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thorpe Park Informer, A small project of mine
JoshC.
post Feb 27 2010, 8:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,206

Hey all,

Over the past month, I've been working on a Thorpe Park site. I'm only doing it in my spare time (which I don't have too much of at the moment tongue.gif) but have got most of the information on there that I want. With it only being a FreeWebs site, it isn't as pleasing on the eye, but it is something I'm going to be working on next. As I only have a small selection of decent photos, I'm waiting till the park opens so I can get more and upload them all at once.

The site is divided into 4 major sections really - Park News, Park Informer, Photos (to come soon, as I said) and MTDP 2010-2015. The Park News gives the most recent updates, whilst the Park Informer informs about the rides at the park. (Rather than splitting the rides into the now-defunct themed areas, I have split them into Coasters, Flats, Water Rides, Other and FN Attractions). Photos will have all the photos of course, and the MTDP 2010-2015 section talks about the newly released MTDP.

http://thorpeparkinformer.webs.com/

All comments / suggestions / questions / etc. are greatly appreciated. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ewan2000
post Apr 13 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,722

Good website! Towers Spy was made on webs.com aswell. If you have got Microsoft Powerpoint 2007, you can make really good logos, I can show you how if you want. Keep up the good work!

--------------------
Please visit my Alton Towers fansite: Towers Spy

+Quote Post
JoshC.
post Apr 13 2010, 6:24 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,206

QUOTE (ewan2000 @ Apr 13 2010, 1:27 PM) *
Good website! Towers Spy was made on webs.com aswell. If you have got Microsoft Powerpoint 2007, you can make really good logos, I can show you how if you want. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much. smile.gif

It's also good to here how other sites were made on webs.com too.

I do have PowerPoint 2007 and it would be greatly appreciated if you could show me how to make good logos, as that has been a daunting thought for me - even though I have got ideas in my head.

However, a quick announcement to make. Due to revision kicking in for GCSEs and other commitments over on Ride Guide, I haven't really had the time to work on the site. That's why I'm putting the project on hold until my exams have finished in mid-June. This 'relaunch' will feature the logo, along with plenty of pictures and a couple of videos.

Thanks to all those who have visited the site. As usual, all suggestions and ideas are welcome. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2017 - 10:24 PM