Reply to this topicStart new topic
Haunted House, Bring it back
haunted one
post Sep 23 2009, 4:12 PM
Post #661

Group: Members
Member No.: 711

QUOTE (Sawyer @ Sep 21 2009, 3:01 AM) *
[quote Just been on your site Haunted One, it has been a while since I have. It is looking fab.

Cheers, keep an eye out for some new uploads coming soon.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
farquad
post Oct 10 2009, 7:30 PM
Post #662

Member No.: 14,460

Hi, the site is ausome. i mean all the suff uve found out is brilliant, its just the video showing internal queue area...

it doesnt work...just "page expired" or something along those lines. because all footage of queue in other videos like home movie and uve deleted it?

and another thing, is the current promo video the highest quality cause there are clips form promo in home movie in high quality, am i wrong?

just 1 more question...no on ride footage of haunted house. nightvision? i think u said u did but had trouble with it or something at 1 point. oh and 1 more thing.

first time i went to AT i was 6, and i never got passed the queue line so i only had the privilage of seeing the origonal portraits and entrance music. so i had to wait outside and i recall a sound effect from the tomb stone that was played every 5mins or so. it was a thumping and a muffled voice played twice whilst i was waiting. im certain it was there and i can remember it quite clearly. no mention of this as far as im aware. just thought ud like to know.

i know i may be nit picking and sofourth but ill shut up now and thank ye for the brilliant site.

+Quote Post
haunted one
post Oct 12 2009, 9:10 PM
Post #663

QUOTE (farquad @ Oct 10 2009, 8:30 PM) *
Hi, the site is ausome. i mean all the suff uve found out is brilliant, its just the video showing internal queue area...

it doesnt work...just "page expired" or something along those lines. because all footage of queue in other videos like home movie and uve deleted it?

and another thing, is the current promo video the highest quality cause there are clips form promo in home movie in high quality, am i wrong?

just 1 more question...no on ride footage of haunted house. nightvision? i think u said u did but had trouble with it or something at 1 point. oh and 1 more thing.

first time i went to AT i was 6, and i never got passed the queue line so i only had the privilage of seeing the origonal portraits and entrance music. so i had to wait outside and i recall a sound effect from the tomb stone that was played every 5mins or so. it was a thumping and a muffled voice played twice whilst i was waiting. im certain it was there and i can remember it quite clearly. no mention of this as far as im aware. just thought ud like to know.

i know i may be nit picking and sofourth but ill shut up now and thank ye for the brilliant site.

There are a few problems with some of the links on the pages, I'll try and get them sorted ASAP. I have most of the movie stuff in better quality but when the site was hosted by 123 Reg I could only have so much space and therefore had to reduce the quality of the film footage to get it loaded. I am slowely going through the site and adding new stuff and updating video footage. If there are any problems please drop me an email via the website and let me know where and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Can't say I remember anything with voices coming from the tombstone and there's nothing on the audio schedule produced by John Wardley for that effect. However there was a wolf effect used could this be the sound you heard? Also I think there was a speaker which was attached to the PA system in that area maybe it was a ride op messing about. Another option could be that the effect was added later by AT and therefore not on the audio schedule.

Good news I've just been given the master disk for the Emily Alton Effect, it shows the dress rehearsal and also the original video footage used by AT for the dolls house. Alas the audio is not apart of this master as the audio was done seperately to the video. I'm hoping to put the stuff up on the site soon.

+Quote Post
haunted one
post Aug 2 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #664

www.hauntedone.co.uk needs a new host before end of August! Any suggestions, needs to be inexpensive.

+Quote Post
stellafella
post Aug 3 2010, 8:57 AM
Post #665

Member No.: 14,886

QUOTE (haunted one @ Aug 2 2010, 12:09 PM) *
www.hauntedone.co.uk needs a new host before end of August! Any suggestions, needs to be inexpensive.

I own a hosting comapany. If it aint too big will host for free

+Quote Post
meames
post Aug 5 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #666

Member No.: 11

I am with 34sp for quite a few sites and cannot fault them......and the service if anything does go wrong is from the UK and within a few hours at the most.......if you decide to go with them please please please please let me know and I will send you a link so I can get a bit of money off my hosting......every penny helps smile.gif

--------------------

-I was God Once
-Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everybody died

+Quote Post
stellafella
post Sep 2 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #667

Member No.: 14,886

site looking good haunted smile.gif

+Quote Post
haunted one
post Sep 26 2010, 7:24 AM
Post #668

QUOTE (stellafella @ Sep 2 2010, 11:00 AM) *
site looking good haunted smile.gif

Cheers. There some new stuff on there too. Still trying to work on the site but its finding the time. Ive got some more unseen stuff to add.

+Quote Post
haunted one
post Nov 15 2010, 4:10 PM
Post #669

Just to keep you up todate on the possible changes to Duel.
Money has been secured to do some work on the ride over the closed season.
Things that have been talked about include to repair and reinstate the hand and the magic book, also new figure for the finger zombies and some new lighting.
I've contacted Les Edwards about the old portraits and he has kindly said that if Alton want to use his pictures in the ride he would be willing to come to an agreement. I've tried to pass on this information but it doesnt seem to have been taken up. It would have been the perfect time to do it, however I am ever persistant in my quest. We do after all have the original haunted house music back in the entrance and dining room.

+Quote Post
haunted one
post Oct 13 2011, 9:57 PM
Post #670

Sad news that Keith Sparks the creative influence behind the haunted house and the head of Sir Henry Alton has passed away on Tuesday night.

+Quote Post
RunningWheel
post Oct 17 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #671

Member No.: 56

QUOTE (haunted one @ Oct 13 2011, 10:57 PM) *
Sad news that Keith Sparks the creative influence behind the haunted house and the head of Sir Henry Alton has passed away on Tuesday night.

:-(

+Quote Post
NemesisX
post Oct 18 2011, 8:18 PM
Post #672

Member No.: 5,203

thats awful... sad.gif

--------------------
AltonTowersNerd