Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2003 Season
Alton Towers Almanac Forums > Alton Towers Through The Years > Alton Towers - Present
cmfield
When's everyone making their first visit to Alton Towers this season then?

For me, it'll probably be the opening weekend or the following weekend after. I've not decided for certain as of yet.

Claire
Zippy
12th April, week before is thorpe, week after afew days in bpb.
Wez
5th April!! Unless Premiere Screaming doesnt happen.
Luke
I'll first be visiting on the 5th as i'm staying in the hotel that night.
Sim
Probably May 5th...
liam143
I might not get to the towers at all this year or next year or the year after.But I will try to get there before SW6 or at least the opening year of SW6 (providing it is not another huge downtime prototype).
altonmad
Im Staying at Splash landings in June, but im hoping to get before then...depends on central trains! rolleyes.gif
thekitkatshuffler
QUOTE (cmfield @ Jan 22 2003, 08:36 PM)
When's everyone making their first visit to Alton Towers this season then?

For me, it'll probably be the opening weekend or the following weekend after. I've not decided for certain as of yet.

Yep, I'm going then as well.

wrexham fan
exactly the same as Mr. Wearing for me...April 5th, unless Premier Screaming doesn't happen
Jimbo
Not sure when i'll be able to get down, but hopefully some time through the week as i want to park to be quite for when i finally get to ride Air.
AltonTowersMad
I'll be there sometime in June for a two dayer hopefully, and will be staying at the new hotel hopeflly a trip nearer the start of teh season and a trip around spooktacular time.
meames
First and second day of opening smile.gif
cjkeating
I'll be there on opening day all being well.

Too far to go down to Thorpe and back really in one day on public transport for me, so that'll have to wait until I can persuade my father to go.
i.Robot
i'll be there too with me mates i dunno how many times im gonna be able 2 go tho this season if i am working there dry.gif
Loz
Most likely some time in april and some time in June.
hodgeheg
ASAP.

I'm getting coaster withdrawl. smile.gif
Dan
1st day of opening for me too, and then possibly Thorpe on the 6th.

Should be good fun meeting y'all, I promise I'm not as unhinged in real life as I come across on the board...
RunningWheel
As soon as possible for me, but i have no idea when that will be. Hopefully before the summer, as i'll be away for 8 weeks in australia... rolleyes.gif
Crispy
April 5th for me smile.gif
Zippy
Wez, have you converted yet? smile.gif
Crispy
Wez is coming AT or else wink.gif
geraldene
I will most likely go in early may like normal, me and a mate save the sun tickets! i cant goe 5th april as it is grand national day the most busiest day of the year for us at work!
OblivionFAN
22nd Feb, doing this half term thing, where you pay 149 and you get pool access, a meal, breakfast and unlimited access to X-Sector and hex for 2 hours smile.gif
cmfield
QUOTE (thekitkatshuffler @ Jan 22 2003, 11:31 PM)
Yep, I'm going then as well.  

Okay, I know when NOT to go now! tongue.gif

Claire
Kaycee
hopefully sometime in April, failing that, May, damn public transport just don't realise the importance of gettin to AT!!! angry.gif biggrin.gif
Daimen
It's either the 3rd or 6th June biggrin.gif One of them anyway. Then I'm jetting of to Spain, to go to Port Aventura to ride Dragon Khan.
PaulMorgster
I might be going on April the 5th i'll have to see how things work out.
Sim
QUOTE (OblivionFAN @ Jan 24 2003, 09:59 PM)
unlimited access to X-Sector and hex for 2 hours smile.gif

urm...
Daimen
yep Mike - These
Sim
Wasn't getting at that - the fact it said unlimited for two hours - contradiction surely?
Zippy
"Prices start at 169 per room per night (sleeping 4)"

I will NEVER understand how they can charge that much when your not even getting park access.
John R
im goint to AT on the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th dunno when, im goin with me dad.

Thx.
Rif. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Daimen
Sounds like most of us are going on the 5th, I'll haggle at the family to take me then biggrin.gif
RunningWheel
I'll have to do some 'persuading' to get to aAT for the 5th. Doubt i will sad.gif
tiger2000
Bump!
hex
QUOTE (tiger2000 @ Oct 5 2014, 7:57 PM) *
Bump!

Lol!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.